Now two weeks into the semester, I’m slowly becoming used to the new routine. Posting has been scant, but that’s not for a lack of recipes going through my kitchen. Hopefully, I’ll get back to normal within the next week! In the meantime, here’s a recipe for a rich treat (that isn’t that bad for you).
- 250 g (about 8.75 oz.) dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 T butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar*
- 8 packets truvia (or another 1/3 cup coconut sugar)
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/4 cup white whole wheat flour**
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (preferably the kind you don’t have to stir – it gives the best texture)
- 2 T confectioner’s sugar
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- ≈14 drops liquid stevia
- 1/4 t vanilla
Place in the fridge until firm, about 1 hour.
Cut into squares, and either serve immediately or allow to come to room temperature before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.