So far, this week has been slightly stressful because of one sick little kitty we have. Little Miss Nymeria hasn’t been eating (or playing), so I finally took her into the vet today, where she was deemed apparently healthy, other than the whole not eating thing. An anti-nausea shot and a little force feeding later, we’re hoping that she gets better so that we don’t have to go back in for blood work. Fingers crossed!
These pancakes are excellent with a drizzle of syrup and a slathering of butter, but they’d also be fantastic with some freshly whipped cream and fresh berries. A perfect summer breakfast or brunch!
- 1 cup whole milk (or coconut milk)*
- 1 t TARDIS blend tea (or Earl Grey)
- 1/2 cup oats, ground into flour**
- 1/2 t TARDIS blend tea (or Earl Grey)
- 1/2 cup almond meal (or flour)
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 t vanilla
- ≈18 drops liquid stevia (or 2 T sugar)
- blueberries, for sprinkling into batter (optional)