Giveaway Closed! The winner of one quart of Tropical Tradition’s Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is comment #13, Ana N! Congratulations!
My spring break is winding down, and I hadn’t made any pancakes or waffles yet for breakfast, which is absolutely unheard of in this apartment! So of course, today I absolutely had to make some. Because I loved these waffles the first time I made them and never shared them, I knew that I had to get into some gluten free cooking again today.
- Subscribe to Tropical Tradition’s Email Sales Newsletter AND
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would do with your coconut oil (and that you subscribed to the newsletter).
- Follow Tropical Traditions (@troptraditions and @ttspecialdeals) and cooking ala mel on Twitter.
- Like Tropical Traditions and cooking ala mel on Facebook.
- Follow Tropical Traditions and cooking ala mel on Pinterest.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.